Sunday, December 5, 2010

Love Letter wall mural....{sigh}

Happy Monday!!!!

I hope you all had a super sterling weekend...we had a great one as my eldest chick turned 10.  What a gorgeous age.

But this is just a quick stop by for now, as I wanted to share some gorgeous eye candy that ticks the trend for maps and all things vintage and beautifully written or postmarked…


Scandinavian Wallpaper & Decor

Isn’t it beautiful!!  I spotted this line of wallpaper in the latest Australian Homes & Garden, that has an even more beautiful inspirational photo of this same mural.  It is pure love!!

I will be back very soon with my tutorial for the Christmas ornaments.

Big love and hugs

Cath

xx

4 comments:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

That is such amazing wallpaper. Wow, imagine pasting that and trying to match it perfectly on the wall!! It looks beautiful.

I hope you had a lovely weekend, my lovely.

Sarahx

Unknown said...

Wow that's gorgeous! Love it - will have to go a copy to look at the rest!

Unknown said...

That IS beautiful! Gives me an idea.
Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Jami

Cristin said...

When you purchase a piece from Wall26™, you can feel confident that it was produced with top-notch craftsmanship and high-quality material. All of our pieces are stock fine art that you can customize to any look and size of your liking. art for home

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy! I love comments, questions and knowing you popped in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...