Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day of wasted teabags



Have you ever had one of those days that you make a cup of tea...then get distracted and your cuppa goes cold? I have had one of those days.

This morning it was overcast, chilly and misty. That's fine when the mist burns off and we have a glorious sunny winters day, where we can work away in the garden - my job of yesterday was pruning roses - but today it has stayed overcast and miserable. This, combined with a not so great sleep as our little chick has gone into a big-girls bed, I am having a tea-drinking day. Coffee is my pleasure, but tea is my soother. :-)

So my day today has been spent playing with my little chicklette - who after a terrible nights sleep since perfectly happy - and trying to make tea.

In a stolen moment, I decided to go in hunt of some inspiration. I seriously want to paint our family room and kitchen, but being Winter it is just too cold right now. So I am stockpiling my inspirational photos...the lovely doesn't know what hits him when I pull my photos out and say "can we do this",...but here comes another batch my dear!

There are a couple of sites that I have discovered in my vast travels around the world, courtesy of the internet, that I just LOVE. One of the sites is a shop in Sweden, http://www.gruvgatan13.se/ You don't need to read Swedish to enjoy the beautiful imagery.

Another gorgeous site is http://nordingarden.blogspot.com/. Sigh.



There really is something about the crisp white, the rustic earthy elements, timber....the list goes on. I just love this style.

And one of my absolute favourite sites at the moment http://mylovelythings.blogspot.com/




We are going to need alot of white...what I would really love to do too, is paint our skirtings and door frames etc white. That is a bigger battle, and perhaps one that can be taken up after the first stage is completed.

Have a great afternoon,

Catherine

4 comments:

freckled laundry said...

My cuppa goes cold all of the time! :( Couldn't tell you the last time I had a hot cup of tea or coffee. Thank you so much for loving my bib & burp cloth. It was such a special project. Be sure to share pics if you decide to make them. Thanks for following me, too! I get so excited to make a new friend. :)

Jami

ninest123 said...

ugg boots, burberry, louis vuitton, air jordan pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, longchamp, longchamp pas cher, louboutin outlet, sac longchamp, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, uggs on sale, nike roshe run, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, air max, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, jordan shoes, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, prada handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike free, tiffany and co, louboutin, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, tory burch outlet, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free

ninest123 said...

lululemon, coach purses, nike air max, vans pas cher, air force, abercrombie and fitch, mulberry, ugg boots, new balance pas cher, lacoste pas cher, north face, nike blazer, coach outlet, nike roshe, nike air max, michael kors outlet, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, ray ban uk, michael kors outlet, sac guess, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, replica handbags, michael kors outlet, ray ban pas cher, tn pas cher, nike free run uk, kate spade handbags, burberry, timberland, true religion jeans, coach outlet, ugg boots, north face, true religion outlet, oakley pas cher, michael kors, vanessa bruno, hollister, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, hogan, michael kors, true religion jeans, hollister pas cher, hermes, nike air max, michael kors

ninest123 said...

hollister, ferragamo shoes, mac cosmetics, ralph lauren, longchamp, north face outlet, babyliss, nike air max, new balance, nike roshe, ray ban, baseball bats, soccer jerseys, nike trainers, chi flat iron, timberland boots, beats by dre, asics running shoes, ghd, abercrombie and fitch, gucci, hollister, nike air max, louboutin, celine handbags, birkin bag, jimmy choo shoes, soccer shoes, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, vans shoes, lululemon, converse, oakley, converse outlet, vans, iphone cases, nike huarache, nfl jerseys, instyler, bottega veneta, reebok shoes, valentino shoes, mont blanc, herve leger, p90x workout, insanity workout, mcm handbags, hollister

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy! I love comments, questions and knowing you popped in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...