Friday, August 27, 2010

Proud Mumma stopping by....

Hi all

This is only a quick post as I am just out of bed (I have a lovely ear and sinus infection - hopefully I am the last sickie in the family for the rest of Winter!) to share exciting news.

Yesterday at school assembly my little man was awarded a "White Card" - THE card of recognition - for:

"An absolutely Awesome 'S' day costume"

Way to go little man - you may be a little left of centre and think way out of the box, but THAT is what makes you, you!!


Have a super day!

Cath
x

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh yay, go T! Super cool.

Sorry to hear you're unwell :o(

George said...

Just shows what a couple of great imaginations can come up with. :) And what an exciting result for him, I bet he was bubbling over when he came home from school.

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy! I love comments, questions and knowing you popped in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...