Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our wedding anniversary!

Today is our first wedding anniversary.


We were married in the beautiful gardens of Mona Estate in Braidwood, New South Wales.


It was the most beautiful Autumn day.

My beautiful sons walked me down the "garden aisle" 

Our gorgeous daughter ran across the lawns to meet me,
then walked with us the rest of the way

(that wasn't planned, but oh my, it brought a tear to many!)


The light was perfect for some most beautiful photos


We then celebrated our wedding with a bush dance in a renovated wool shed 
with our family and a small group of friends;



It was fabulous fun! 

Everyone danced, everyone laughed; 
it was everything we had wanted in a celebration.



How did we celebrate?

Not how we planned.
We spent it here...

r165477_613185.jpg

In the theme of "in sickness and in health" 
we spent the night of our anniversary eve
in the emergency department
 with suspected appendicitis...

I even got to spend the night!

But you know what, it doesn't matter where we celebrate; 

we were together;
we are as in love today, 
if not more so,
than we were this time last year.

Love you babe! It just keeps getting better.

Hugs

Cath
x
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

**Anne** said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Your photos are absolutely beautiful.
Anne xx

Le said...

for some reason I thought you lived in the UK ... probably beacuse I found you thru Sarah Mrs Modern Country :) ... happy days and I hope all is well now ... your pics are a delight ... the Mona Estate is for sale - saw it in Saturday's Herald - maybe an anniversary present :) best le xox

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to both of you. Yes, beautiful photo's. Hope you have a wonderful day.

xx

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

...and, guess what? Today is our 'going out' anniersary. Yup, I started young!!!

Congratulations to you both.

But are you okay???? I'm guessing you are if you're up to blogging...but thought I'd ask just in case.

Sarahxxxx

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy! I love comments, questions and knowing you popped in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...